Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Catch up 2

Work, good.
Life...lots of deaths.
My goal:

Maintaining the crazy to keep the same amount of crazy. No more no less.
Enough to keep going, not to much to cry.

Even if that means standing up to a 6 foot guy (super drama king) and pushing him out the front door of my house at 3 am. after he made my wife cry. (which was a GREAT ADRENALINE RUSH)
She's not the best judge of people or friends. I make sure I'm there to pick up the pieces when her crazy gets to crazy. That's what I'm here for.

Tyler..quit baseball, bummer, but picked up Karate. Which is cool. He takes more after me everyday. Except the baseball. I lived and breathed softball, still want to.
He is glad to be out of school.

GOING TO FLORIDA IN 11 DAYS!!

Planted my garden, it's growing well.

I have 10 kittens. HOLY SHI# yeah, 10.
But they are so cute, hopefully 5 are gone by tomorrow and the rest before we leave.

Last but not least, going to see Jeff Dunham tomorrow night. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment