Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday night

It's Friday night. I'm suppose to be doing my father's taxes as well as mine but working so much I'll just mess them up.
I am blogging trying to stay up..............my friend Lauren is suppose to come over in a little while. We were inseparable in High School. My 1 true friend that didn't fuck me over. We've been texting a lot just out of the blue. I would see her every now and then, hugs hi...call me but we never did. We have decided that it's time to get our life's back and quit being these old folks and just sit around. She has a little girl and of course i have my family. She goes to college, I hated school! She never used me for money, she has her own.
This is silly but i want to come out to her. I want her to know that all the "rumors" are true. I'm nervous that she'll have that thought in the back of her head, " i wonder if she ever thought that way about me?" But i didn't. Truthfully the only girl i liked in that way has been Tabatha.
I know that's ridiculous because, DUH! We've lived together for 9 years now! KINDA OBVIOUS! But i mean i would think it. I would wonder if that person ever wondered what it would have been like with me ect....

Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment