Sunday, February 1, 2009

Still in the dark!

Well we still don't have power. But i went to my grandma's and got a propane heater so some stress is off me since now i don't have to worry about running out of firewood. Me and Ty stared across the street for a minute watching all the houses across the street have power but us not. We tried to yell "LIGHTS" a couple times but that didn't work. Prob. would have scared the hell out of us if it did. I am at work, working 7 days a week for awhile which i need the money so it's cool. I slept for 4 hours straight last night. That was nice. My grandma had a big pot of homemade mac n cheese ready for me when we got there yesterday. Just that simple thing made me feel SOOO much better.

Work isn't so good. All the men folk keep getting into power struggles and yelling matches which is entertaining but yet doesn't help the situation.

Poor Tab is getting SLAMMED! Everyone flocks to the resturant that's open. She's really getting tired.


BUT WE'LL KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment