Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 4 and 5 /crazy wally world

I had weight watchers this Tuesday. Last Tuesday it was cancled due to ice.

I lost 4 pounds. Which is good, it's still my 2 pounds a week. I don't know how that happened. We really fell off the wagon. Tab won't weigh, or she did and won't tell me. We have been eating basically anything we could find or cook. It's really hard to diet with no power or stores.
I think the only reason i lost weight was because of stress, chopping wood, getting up every 2 hours to stoke the fire ect... I bet Tab has lost weight to b/c she has been EXTREMELY busy at work. We are trying to get back on the band wagon. Need to go grocery shopping, had to throw some stuff out.

I have lost a GRAND TOTAL OF 11 pounds! And i can start to see and feel the difference. My clothes are feeling bigger and i can see my buffness in my arms more which may not be a good thing. I'm built like a damn football player. Sucks.

We were going to go to Wally World last night but i got a phone call from a friend of ours....
Friend " OH MY GOD! THEY ARE STOCKING WALMART!! LINES,LINES, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!!!"
ME "WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING THERE?"
Friend " THEY HAVE RUM!!!! THEY ARE STOCKING THE ALCOHOL!!!" "GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE FAST, I HAVE THE RUM IN MY HANDS! GOTTA GO!!!!"
**CLICK**

Just the rushedness and fear and excitment in her voice DEFINATLY changed my mind. I really don't do a crowded walmart so good. I guess we need to get up around 2am and go shopping then.

Well that's it for weight watchers. It's amazing how well this program actually works. It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment