Sunday, February 15, 2009

WEEK UPDATE/ I'M READING A BOOK!

I can no longer blog at work. They have finally blocked me followed by a corporation wide letter from HR stating how we're not suppose to do that so la di da.

So I AM READING A BOOK. Actually over half done. I read for 2 1/2 hours today. HELLO, way out of my character. Twilight isn't so bad at all. It only has a few words in it that i have no idea what the meaning is but i don't have to know so it's okay. So not me, but i like it so SHUT UP!

Weight watcher's i was the exact same as last week. Still documenting that i have lost 11.4 pounds. But working EVERYDAY it's so hard to keep doing it. But we're trying.

This weekend is mine and Tab's anniversary. But we're celebrating it next weekend. No kids :) I am getting her a new phone cuz that's what she wants. She has no idea what to get me. I don't ever want anything from anyone. If i want something bad enough i get it myself. I like giving.

Other then that, the ice storm took 2 tree's. But i have 1 left standing, the others are in piles by the street. It looks as though everyone is getting ready for war with the huge fences of branches all around there yards. But we plan to plant at least 2 new trees soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment