Friday, January 30, 2009

HOLY ICE

I am stuck in the 1800's!!!!

I have had no power since Tuesday night. It's been insane! IF I PLAY ANY MORE RUMMY I AM GOING TO THROW THE CARDS IN THE FU**N FIREPLACE! My work finally has power, that is where i am now. If i can block out the chaos it's kinda nice to have lights, electricity, WATER.

The last time me and Ty got brave enough to measure the ice we had an inch and a half. Of ice. On the trees. Like 2 and a half inches on the ground. I hardly have any trees left. Only stubble. It looks like a tornado went through. There isn't one freakin road you go down without a pole down somewhere.

I do have a fireplace. So we have a small source of heat which is better then most. I have been grilling food on the BBQ grill. Tab got brave and went to wal mart (on generators) to get some more meat. I can grill anything! Last night we had garlic potatoes, corn and a HUGE hamburger. I also have an awesome hot dog cooker that you hold over the fire.

Everywhere is out of gas. CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS!

But as soon as i get some electricity maybe i can figure out how to put some pics on here.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment