Thursday, November 20, 2008

Acea Diet still going strong

Just for the record i just wanted to update just in the small case that someone may find this interesting to know before they purchase this stuff.

I really haven't lost any weight. I haven't measured myself in awhile but i don't think that has changed either.

Positive side:
I no longer feel the need to have my energy drink every morning. I feel like i do have more gumption to do things so that's a plus.
I am not as hungry as i use to be. During supper i never get seconds anymore.
I feel good, I feel great!

HUGE THING.................
I have not gotten sick! Everyone and there freakin brother is sick at work. Just passin it on and i have not got it! (knock on wood!)
I get EVERYTHING! Because of my C.O.P.D., i am susceptible to any sort of cold bug and flu bug and it attaches straight to my lungs and the coughing starts.

Me and Tab are both doing this. We have now started doing 2 shots of the Acea berry juice. So hopefully that will make us lose weight.

On a side note we're not exercising. It looks as though i am going to have to get off my lazy rear and run on the treadmill and lift weights. I made a gym in my house with TV, and EVERYTHING and i never use it.

More if i lose the weight.

BTW it is DAY 13

No comments:

Post a Comment