Friday, November 7, 2008

Now lets see what happens

Well Obama is President. HUH. That was one step, lets see if that is a good step for the LGTB community or not. I don't understand how African Americans, whom most voted for OBAMA could be "raciest" against gays? Makes no sense. With all the gay right laws that I have heard of not being passed. I find it liberating for African Americans to feel so overwhelmed with the new president. But i wonder if now African Americans realize that they have NO EXCUSE! NO MORE BECAUSE I AM BLACK I CAN'T HAVE THIS!!!! You can do anything you want, except get married if your same sex! I really don't need the label "married" seeing how to me that word in a word association game symbolizes divorce. I don't know of really anyone except my grandparents that haven't had a divorce. Hell i almost got married and probably divorced within a month. But I just want my belongings to go to the one person that i have been with for 8 FREAKIN long years. If we get a divorce, I want to have to give her half, even though i would probably give all because I would make damn sure she was taken care of along with my "step" son. Well that is all i have to say except that i REALLY REALLY hope that Nostradomis was wrong! If you have no idea what i am talking about look it up. It's kinda scary. I don't want to die in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment