Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 17

I still haven't lost any weight. Really thinkin i should have spent my $30 bucks on the hat i saw in Spencer's that i wanted other then Acea berry nasty stuff! Oh well. I still feel great! I still haven't got sick, which is FANTASTIC! But for the way this crap taste it would have been nice to lose at least 5 pounds. I don't eat as much, but i still don't exercise. I just can't do it. I decide that i don't have time then sit on my fat ass and watch whatever comes on, or catch up to the shows i have on the DVR before i get an ear full that i am "hogging" up DVR space.
GOD FORBID MRS. THINGS SOAP DOESN'T RECORD! (one day tab pissed me off so i had a girl shut off the DVR right before the soap came on and she called and apologized.)
NEWAY OFF THE SUBJECT.........

I still have almost a whole bottle left so i am going to continue taking it till it's gone and see my finale decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment