Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Diet

This weekend i have started the aecia berry diet cleanse thing. I don't even know if i spelled that right. NE WAY I am not big on "fab" diets and ex specially on diet pills. All they do is speed you up. (after you've done lots of Meth, pills will just initially piss you off cause they don't last long enough and you just want Meth)
But this diet looks pretty safe. The berry is from the Brazilian Rain Forest, it helps your immune system, your heart, and your hunger and energy, (not to be confused with speed.) Basically make you feel better so in turn you do more, and lose weight. You also pair this with a cleanse type pill loaded with fiber and such, which has no bad effects like Alli, but stay tuned on the one. And a multi vitamin, i wasn't going to purchase but the guy talked Tab into buying it because she's so gullible, so i am taking it with her for now. So it's pretty natural i would think. But OMG the taste of the cupfuls of the berry concoction you have to take in the morning is the nastiest, drink i have EVER had! IT'S NOT FOR WEAK STOMACHS! But i am handling it quite well. I use the hold your nose technique followed by a glass of milk to make the aftertaste go away, followed by a lot of groaning, and dancing and jumping. But after that it's okay.. Tyler likes to watch me take it so he can laugh at me. Little shit! But i have to say the COOLEST thing happening is my pee, yes pee, is the brightest of yellow! I'm talkin NEON! I could pee stripes on a runway for planes to land. Apparently it's because i am not drinking enough water. I had plenty of whiskey Sat. night but not enough water. So i am working on that. But i thought it would be cool to kinda post whats going on, if i actually lose weight, gain weight or what not.
I am not really ashamed of my weight, i have always been big unless i was doing drugs so to me being big is being clean. But i need to get healthier. I need to take care of me and be able to live a healthy life. And i want to dance like i use to. So we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment