Friday, November 28, 2008

Twiligt??

What in the hell is the deal with this twilight? My friend Carly was talking about it, and i just thought maybe it was some kind of "college" thing. But then my 50 year old Aunt asked me if i wanted to borrow her book and how good it was and ect.....

1st of all, i haven't heard anything about this, i know nothing of the world i don't guess.

(i do know Wanda Sykes is out and i love it! She's one of my Fav. comedians)

2cnd of all I don't read. The last books i read were Harry Potter. I got so obsessed with Harry Potter I actually have the whole 1st set of Lego's. I'm talkin the $75 castle and all. Built them, and had them on display at the apartment.

Before that i was interested in the Box Car children series in like 3rd grade.

My neighbor gets on me all the time for not reading because i don't "expand" my mind.

Yeah, whatever.

Instead of reading i have played out every scenario of my life if i made this decision or if i killed this person, or I don't know just off the wall shit. If i could write down the stories i tell myself i would no doubt in my mind be a famous author.

But i can't remember what i play out to write it down.



Ne way,

I don't read. But i am kind of interested in the new "craze" but it'll die out soon. It always does. But by the time it dies out i'm sure i will be even more interested then.

No comments:

Post a Comment