Sunday, October 19, 2008

Od'e to my little blue pen

I was wanting to write a list of things to get accomplished for the week and i could not find my blue pen! It's a nice pen, no words on it but it's fat like me. So my long fingers fit around it. So i looked everywhere for it and i finally found it. So i wrote a little diddly do for my pen....Stupid really but i have had a FANTASTIC SUNDAY!

Little blue pen,
where have you been?
On an adventure way above?
Or an adventure in love?
On a tour of the ground below?
Or a tour of your soul?
Where you kicked around, and attacked?
Chewed up like the cat food sack?
Where ever you have been,
I missed you little blue pen.


Ain't that CORNY!!!!

That's funny, the corn chips (Frito's) at Save A Lot are called "Cornies"
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment