Sunday, December 28, 2008

Music to me

I was checking up on my My Space page and i noticed that i haven't uploaded any new music in awhile. I have been slackin. But i looked through the songs and realized that all the songs I listen to i put into categories. I have my, breathe, dance, feel good, pissed, and songs that i would sing. And by sing I mean the ONLY songs that i would probably ever get drunk enough to sing in public. Also in all the songs there is at least one line that is me. Or reminds me of something. I may not be out of the norm on this issue but i don't listen to music just because the crowd thinks it's cool. Like Chicken noodle soup!??? HELLO!!! WTF??? Tyler came in singing that once and hell i got a can of soup thinkin he was singing what he wanted for supper, with a soda on the side. That was a couple years ago i think. Now there is some other song that i can't even think of that i am just like....??????? It's almost like people have ran out of stuff to sing about so its getting ridiculous. But through all the mess you can find good songs just not all the time on the radio which i am learning that now. All these years I always listened to songs on the radio never realizing what was out there. Here are some examples of songs i like that i have never heard on the radio.

Breathe Songs
Thrice- Red Sky
Sick Puppies- All the Same
Stabbing Westward- Wat do I have to do

Dance
MGMT- Electric Feel (LOVE THIS SONG!!)I could tear someone up on the dance floor!!
Inner Party System- Don't Stop
I now here the Veronica's Untouched, but i new that would be on the radio eventually

Feel Good
The Verve- Love is noise
Say Anything- Alive with the Glory of Love ( that'll make you smile)
MGMT- Time to Pretend
Kerli- Walking on Air ( AWESOME, AWESOME, SONG!! Love the music!
AND OF COURSE RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY!!!! Kaiser Chiefs (i think that was on the radio once)

Listen to these songs, they are good songs i think.

For those interested i would prob get drunk enough to sing, All the Same, Fall for You, and Wonderwall.

No comments:

Post a Comment