Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Only Me

Well, it's new years eve. I WANT TO GET SO TORE UP!!! I went to my first weight watchers meeting last night. A lot of older people there except for one girl. Interesting thing that happened....I lost my wallet. Not a man wallet an overstuffed checkbook with my life in it. Now lost or stolen i am undecided. I have decided that i had to have left it on the table with all the "newbies". I went with my neighbor and she's been going for awhile so we left out the side door. And when i realized it was gone, I flew back across town doing about 80. With no license probably not smart was not thinking. Not there. Went back after everyone had left still not there so it's gone but my money is now secure. Doesn't seem that any is missing. And my credit cards are locked so it's cool just going to be a hassle. My problem now is i have to find my social security card and i PRAY that IT wasn't in my wallet. NEWay, I have no idea why this had to happen to me. Everything happens for a reason. But i can't figure this one out.
?????????????????????????????????????????

Well maybe now i will be the brand new owner of a condo in Mexico, a couple cars, maybe another house, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment