Sunday, December 7, 2008

OMG FINALLY FINISHED

This weekend has been pretty good but BUSY!!!!
I am suppose to be doing my dad's taxes, well getting started i am only almost a year behind! But instead i am on here blogging and listening to music. Well downloading music. Playing now is All time low Umbrella my favorite version beside the one my friend sung.
NE WAY--
I have worked now 7 days this week!
I have also spent a GRAND TOTAL OF .............9 Hours decorating the outside of my house for Christmas.
Why????
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!
( playing now, Framing Henley "Lollipop" also my Favorite version!)

Well that's all i have to say.
Tab's on vacation this week....BIT, no i don't call her that, ever.
But that's okay she needs a break, she works to hard! I can't wait till i have all my money and she doesn't have to work anymore.

Peace!
(now playing Franz Ferdinand "Ulysses")

WOW I HIT SPELL CHECK AND I SPELLED EVERYTHING CORRECT! HOLY S*&%

No comments:

Post a Comment