Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years Eve

I wish that on New Year's Eve everything was wiped clean and you didn't have to work so hard on it to make it happen. It's possible but it is VERY HARD. It's hard to let go of the past. 2000 was the best New Years Eve EVER. I was ready to let go of everything and everyone in my past. I lost a lot of friends, but those of them who were my true friends should have understood. I spent the last night of '00 drunk as..there is no comparing to anything on how drunk i was. I also spent a lot of the night holding Tab's head out of the trash can which was hilarious at the time. But the best part was that in 2001 my life really did start over. No more drugs, no more engagement (the biggest screw up ever almost), Tab moved in with me the second week of 2001. It took me till valentines day to have her heart. Then I automatically became a mom. Bought a ring in Mexico in May came back home and asked Tab to go steady and make me her only one and i would do the same. That was surprisingly easy. (ON A FERRIS WHEEL ON THE VERY TOP) Started my Senior Year which i only went half the day which was AWESOME. And moved out of my moms house.

That was a life changing NEW YEAR!

And one i have been haunted by ever since........JUST KIDDING!

Which this has made me realize that this coming up Valentines day is eight years not 9 years. OOOPPPSSS. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment