Friday, December 5, 2008

What CD would you want to take???

This morning was a good morning. It's Friday and payday so everyone was happy. A conversation broke out, have no idea who started it, but a question was sorta asked if you were on the island ect... what cd would you want? It also progressed to food and women but that's not important. I heard a few "Hank Williams" a Tim McGraw and "the best of the 80's" and some stupid answers some serious, guys....

But i was thinking about it and really i don't know. I LOVE MUSIC! I could never watch TV and just listen to music. All kinds but not new country. I found myself being able to narrow it down to 3. I think...
Blue October
Garbage
Or some sort of best of the Disco Era.

Cause really you want something peppy to keep you in a good mood and something you can sing and dance to.
Blue October...Foiled, I'm not sure, but it has one song on it that fits me to a T!
Garbage.. the one with "I'm only happy when it rains" cause that's a good one can't remember the album.
And i love disco so any would do really.

The best thing would be to burn a CD to take. That would take a minute to decide the last songs you'll ever hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment