Friday, January 2, 2009

I am dumber now

Just wanted to say Happy New Year! I don't think I will ever drink again! I drank SOOOO much, i thought it was just a 5th of whiskey, yes the whole bottle but nope, it was more then that. Some "NASTY" Asti, some Margarita. I am still hung over! I was texting people and since my phone doesn't save sent messages only recieved ones i must have been hillarious to some people, other's... not so much. OOPS. But I really think that i have damaged my brain. I am dumber now. I have lost a lot of information about work. Everything that i have to know i have not known today. It's gone. Shit.
But i am starting off the new year dumber, but wiser. I was even single for a whole 10 minutes of the new year. That was scary. We're not starting the count over, she's a horrible drunk person. Tab has a drunk twin.
But i learned to not get attached to people, don't get attached to animals. AND MOST IMPORTANT...DO GET ATTACHED TO YOUR WALLET!

THIS IS YEAR 2009! AND NUMBER 9 IS MY FAVORITE AND LUCKY NUMBER! SO MAYBE IT'LL BE A GOOD ONE!!!!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment