Friday, October 10, 2008

Eyes tell on you

Well W.W.W another corperate break so i will write.
I would like to discuss my ability to read people's lives through there eye's. I have been givin this gift and us it wisely of course. That's how i got my lady.
We worked together. She wouldn't be my friend because she thought i was a "crazy bit**". And i came across very strong. Little did she now that someone there owed me drugs for the 200 bucks i gave and tried to dissappear so yeah i called work around 20 times. I WAS PISSED. NE Way beside the point (btw i am clean now).
Back to the eye thing. Everday i worked with my lady i could see the little bit she made eye contact with me she was screaming for someone to help her! She was stuck in a situation that she couldn't get out of ect.....won't discuss that. But it wasn't her mouth that told me, her mouth lied but her eyes didn't. And plus there was something about her eyes that i could NOT get out of my head! They were a color i've never seen! And wow how they told the truth on her! Then i discovered hey i love her then 8 years later here we are!
I have another friend now that is married with to many kids to count. And while her mouth says "oh well it's okay he goes here and there and leaves me with the kids 24/7 with no time for myself."My goodness when i see her eyes i want to beat her husbands ass. But here is where the "use my gift wisely comes in." I haven't said anyting, even though it's hard, but that's to much for me to help!
I have another friend whose eyes were a little harder to see through, but i got her, and she was easy to take me in as a friend. My crazyness didn't bother her at all, but she says she's wierd and our wierdness fits. Her eyes were screaming at one point but she was a little different all i did was listen and she did the rest herself. I was so proud! I just helped her move to the coolest city on earth! Shout out to my Phylly!
I love people's eyes, i can also tell when someone is lying. I don't always say "that's a lie" to there face but i know. My poor 10 year old can't get away with anything bless his heart, i see write through his eye's! God love em.
But that's all i want to say about eyes. You can meet the seemingly happiest person in the world but look into there eyes and see if they really are the happiest person in the world.

I wonder if i could read someone who was blind?

Well break is done. This is kind of fun writing to no one. Kind of neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment