Friday, October 17, 2008

Going Great

Well everything is going real good for Tabs birthday. We may no longer be together afterwards but hey you only live once and i can always find someone else. Just kidding, can't find no one as bitchy as her, just kidding, no really no just kidding. No really she's the love of my life, just kidding, no really just kidding. (SNL skit was hilarious.) NE Way so far i have at least 10 people on the band wagon to the bar and it's going to be hilarious. My Aunt is going to a drag show with us. To funny! But we are going to the MR. and Ms. Missouri Spooktacular contest. So we shall see what happens to the birthday girl. She has already told me if i do anything to draw attention to her she will kill me but...................that's just not my style!

I extend the invitation out to ANYONE who wants to go. Go to the Mr. and Ms. Spooktacular Contest and look for a bunch of ladies (only 2 being gay) and have a drink with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment