Sunday, October 12, 2008

Frustrated

I suck, let me tell you why........I can't figure out shit on this blog deal. And like it freakin matters no one reads it anyways so really it is a lost cause. But it's a release. I can't figure out how to put pictures and stuff in the middle like other people but i can tear my moms computer down to scratch and bring it up brand new. Not hard really........F10, it cost me 60 bucks one year to learn F10. But i can't figure out how to put crap on here.

On a good note, i have sorta taught myself how to play my new favorite song on the drums. Its fun to play along. It Kreesha Turner Don't call me baby. I wish that song was around about 9 years ago it would have been perfect for me.

Well I am still very board. No one will be home till 3 am so i am just going to search around on the internet until whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment