Friday, October 10, 2008

my lady

Dear W.W.W.

i have been informed by my lady that i can not call her my lady because it sounds like my old lady. God forbid she will be 2* and she thinks she's old. There are many other names i could call her. We call each other baby. Why or when that started i have no idea but if i hear Jenny i know i am in trouble, the same vise versa with her. So i have to think of something else to call her. I will call her my woman. she is woman, she is WOMAN! So from now on she is my woman though technically until we are married she is not legally mine. But until some idiots pull there heads out of there ass that won't happen. But one day we will hopefully.
So it's settled, my woman, i will call you my woman.
By the way if you know how old i am add 4 years and you get her age.

good night W.W.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment