Thursday, October 16, 2008

Goodness Grief

I have every big wig in the cable world in the office building today. Thank god i have my own office that i can shut everyone out of. People are all freakin out and for what? They all shit the same way i do so WTF! I hope they wonder in my office. Man i have a party goin on in here. I am always jammin to my alternative music and singin and dancin.
And here lately I've been writing.
Shit keeps poppin in my head so i write it down. I am cursed with a nac for writing. But i don't like putting it on the internet cause last time i did that these people wanted to publish it and that was a freakin MESS! So no thank you! I am deff. not going there again! I want to write a song, i have half of it done but i am so stuck! That's one reason i call my ability a curse because i hate writers block. So i dunno.
It's a wonderful day outside. It's cool and cloudy kind of rainy. LOVE IT!

Talking about my curse to write, i got kind of tipsy and wrote about the death of my dog on a blog on my My Space page and i got smacked last night for it.
My cousin read it and she said she had to tear up. Which is hilarious cause i haven't ever seen her cry. But she lost a dog she had for 12 years and she grew up with her like i did Molly. Her name was Pig. I just think that's funny.

I haven't gotten Molly's ashes back yet. It's been a month and a week. Which in a way i am relieved because i don't know how i will handle having to go get her. I don't know, kind of weird but i couldn't bury her and let the bugs eat her. How awful!

My break is over so.................................PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment