Monday, October 13, 2008

I don't like texting anymore

I am done with texting unless someone texts me first. Then i will text them back if i feel like it. Texting is hard for me. I can't spell so normally i have to delete whole sentences because i can't watch what i am doing on the screen because i have to find the letters then i look up and it's like .....h bn cn gehmv. (unscramble that if you can!) So it usually takes me a second or two unlike some people i text to are sending me like 3 messages to my 1. And responses. It seems that every time i am waiting for a response it never comes. EVER. and when i am not expecting a response a flurry of text's come in and it's a continuous conversation. I have a friend that i just call her because she just keeps on and on and on so I call and i'm like "Tracey! i am only allowed 200 messages a month and you've sent me 50 to my 5."
So W.W.W. it's over, no more texting.
I like to talk on the phone because..........you can here the tone of there voice. And it makes it easier to tell different aspects of the convo.
So that's my blog probably for the day.
I may quit blogging the only one that pays attention is my woman and i see her ass everyday.
EVERY DAY!!!!!!!
J/k
A shout out to my woman, I love you and your not getting that $300 digital camera for your birthday! I wanted to go to Springfield and beg to have our DD again, even pay her to take us out to rehatch the funnest night in our relationship but i don't know if that is possible. But i promise to give it my all to give you a happy birthday like i have every year. I am sorry to disappoint.

831!

No comments:

Post a Comment