Friday, October 10, 2008

OMG is this day going to be over?

Okay W.W.W.
Could you please make this day get over with!
Not been a good one. I am so freakin bored!
I really don't feel like doing anything that pertains to work.
This has been a day filled with wonderfully ODD bits and pieces of information about my family.
1. My cousin (whom i was very close with when i was younger) is going to the federal pen for 18 to 20 years. Wasn't even a federal offense. 3.5 grams of coke. And why he didn't swallow it is beyond me. DUH!
2. My 14 year old cousin who has tried to be like me in so many ways is now telling me she has "messed around" with another girl. Well i don't know, she likes to lie but i don't know. I above anybody have absolutly no problem with that at all. But man it's hard being gay or bi in highschool in a small town. Shit i still can't walk through wal-mart holding my girls hand. Which has more to do with her them me. Well everything to do with her. But that's another blog.
3. There is yet someone else out there who thinks i am crazy, but hey man that just Jenny. Crazy, friendly, somethimes to friendly is what my lady says, but that the Jennyness in me!

Get to go home in 45 minutes and have a well deserved beverage and hitting my couch!
Maybe grill out i don't know, i have to please the lady tonight but tomorrow the night is mine!
I can play rock band or the hell the real drums all night long if i want!

No comments:

Post a Comment