Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally

Well, i finally have the house to myself!
I love everyone in my house hold but i haven't had a kid rest in a while. My boy is at a friends house and my WOMAN is at work. I wish i could go to a club but there isn't any around her and i would be so freakin grounded i would never be able to quit doing house chores. I really have nothing to say, i tried to call a friend of mine but she never answers her phone. :) So since i don't have her to talk to and discuss what has been going on i have made other plans. I am going to make me a drink, and play the hell out of the drums. Just bang all my thoughts away. I am really starting to shock myself on how good i am doing. If i could learn how to read music then i would be in good shape. It's a little different then the piano. There is no middle C. So goodnight and have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment