Saturday, January 10, 2009

bored, 5 things bout me!

It's Saturday night and i am really bored! I would normally be drinking but that's to many "points". I haven't had whiskey since New Years Eve! WOW! NEW WORLD RECORD!!
In 10 days i have only had 2 glasses of wine and 1 little margarita. I am home alone, so i feel asleep for like 3 hours then woke up, watched Dark Knight, caught up on some You Tube video's, I have been a horrible friend and not completely watching all of them but I have now and will again. I have been to dang busy to breathe.

Dark Knight. Not as good as i thought. To long, Heath was EXCELLENT! BATMAN SUCKED!
2-face was gross!

I figure that i am now the owner of 2 more cats. And older one and a kitten. This lady that moved across the street was suppose to take them but....she's gone and they're still here. I am such a SUCKER for animals without a home. I have only got one medicine because she had a cold. The last stray i took to the vet cost $150 to get it fixed but I found it a home. These 2 I guess are my outside cats. I don't really like cats. Not so much a cat lover. And since I lost my dog not really wanting one of those either.

Maybe i should talk about me.....

5 Things to know about me........

1. I'm defiantly gay, would love to be out of the closet to everyone but for reasons of another i can't.
2. I am a weather FREAK! I LOVE the weather. I watch the weather channel religiously. My family will call me to see what the weather is doing.
3. I love to cook. I would love to be on Top Chef one day! or Hells Kitchen!
4. I can say this because i have been told, i am a very nice person. I help everyone I can and 90% of the time it bites me in the ass!
5. I am very independent. I have really never depended on anyone. But in the same sentence i will never sleep alone. I have a fear of being alone.

5 Silly things i enjoy..
1. I love putting together LEGO's. I love LEGO's! LOVE LEGO's!
2. I love singing and dancing naked in my house when no-ones home.(for obvious reasons)
3. I love having comedy shows when i am in the shower. (Yeah i do)
4. I love when i am under water, it feels almost like i am stuck in between 2 dementions. And even with a touch of asthma my record is 2 minutes 14 seconds under water. The most peaceful 2 min and 14 sec. of my life.
5. I love watching the clouds when a storm is coming, during and after a storm has passed.

5 Things I can't live without....
1. Obviously food, water and the usually things of survival.
2. My family! Including all pets. ( even though the pet thing, I'm still here but there hasn't been a day go by when i haven't wanted Molly.)
3. Music, I don't know what i would do if that got taken away.
4. The ability to take care of myself.
5. My voice, I have to be heard! Sometimes i am weird, freakish, and dorkish but my words are funny, and true.

5. Things I dislike...

1. Liars, I HATE LIARS!
2. Not being in some sort of control over me.
3. My body, I use to be soooo damn HOT! I would have done me. But even then i didn't like myself. But I am going to get back there!
4. My carpet. I don't like my carpet but being the "hang out" for the neighbor hood children, boys, no need in getting new carpet.
5. Not having a lot of friends like I use to.

Enough about me. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment