Friday, January 23, 2009

I want to smoke

This whole diet...no, "program" thing really is making me want to smoke ciggs. I don't know why. I'm thinking because when I'm bored I eat or drink. Now I can't do either so I'm kind of stuck in between a rock and a hard place. I can't smoke cause I will get sick.

Kentucky wants to ban smoking completely. I think that's insane. Kentucky is where a lot of tobacco comes from. I personally believe that it's a personal choice. I think that it should be up to the owner of the business to decide it they want there facility to be smoking or non-smoking. They pay the bills. They lose customer's. They have to clean up the smoke stains. They being the owners. Why is the government trying to take control?

That's really all I have to say right now. I think I'm going to go smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment