Friday, January 16, 2009

Tyler's Birthday

Tyler is turning 11 Sunday. GOODNESS GRIEF! But so far i say that we've done an excellent job. He is really coming along on the drums. He plays different sports. Me and him are busting ass on keeping his Math grade up. He needs help on English but i think that's harder on me then him. And he is polite to people, and tries to help. And apparently is very popular with the ladies which i'm ready for there ass, i ain't scared to smack a girl! But he is a clean boy and takes care of his self. That's a very good thing.

This year he wants to play Tennis. Which is interesting, so Santa brought all of us Tennis Rackets. We always share his interests and try it out with him. And golf, which that's a me and him thing.
He is having a bowling party Saturday and no telling how many people spending the night. On top of my brother. I love my bubby. He calls me Sissy, he didn't know my name for like ever, he has always called me Sissy. EMBARRASSES THE HELL OUT OF ME! Tab thinks it's hilarious.

So I feel old and Tab feels older, cause she is.

I hope that this year he continues to grow into a Young Man the way he is now. Hopefully he'll be like me and be friends with EVERYONE no matter which "click" there in. And be like his mom and be innocent. And find his self and who he wants to be.
We better get ready, for black hair, and all the new little stages he's going to go through. I think it's going to be fun! Unless he does drugs, then I'm screwed cause i still haven't figured that one out on how to handle it. I don't like hypocrites and if i get on to him for that i will become what i hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment