Monday, January 5, 2009

Weight Watchers

I have finally figured everything out on this deal.
It's fairly easy. If you put good food in your body, your body separates it to send things where it needs to go. If you put fatty foods, high calorie foods in your body, your body freaks out, doesn't know what to do with it so it stores it making you fat. So. In a nut shell depending on how tall you are and how much you weigh you get a set amount of points.
Mine is 34.
Every food has some sort of points. Which if you eat the "healthy ones" the points are low...ect.
34 is actually eating more then i have pretty much my whole life. I have to eat breakfast. If i don't i get no where near my points! My lazy self doesn't get up in time to eat breakfast. I like to sleep. I like to sleep because i could stay up all night with no problems. So i don't get to bed till usually 11:30, 12 and then i have to get up early. Uh..no. I get up at 6:30, throw my clothes on, hair back, brush my teeth and i am RUNNING out the door to get to work at 7. So I'm going to have to work on that one.
NE WAY.....
I weigh in every Tuesday so maybe every Tuesday I can blog and that way i can look back in a few months and be like WOW.....or bitches ripped me off.

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment