Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School Test

Interesting thing.
I was helping Tyler study for his Science Test last night and what he was learning was kinda neat! He was learning about how new Technology in cars was helpful, rubber tires, airbags, seat belts, and hurtful, pollution, traffic jams, faster more wrecks.
There is a question about WWW and what it means...World Wide Web.
It was like all the things that were big when i was little is now in science books.

This could be a good or bad thing.
Good in that at least schools are trying to keep up with the times.
Bad because kids won't have time to learn about the past and that's just as important.

Selfish reason.........WOW I'M GETTING OLD!

It's a big eye opener when I grew up to the stuff in his science book.

One question was "The invention of the CD led to the invention of the _____________?
The answer is DVD.

I wish i had THAT question on my tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment