Friday, January 16, 2009

TV TIME!

ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS ARE STARTING!!!

1. L Word, finale season,:(
2. House starts this week or next.
3. Bones starts this week or next. One or the other.
4. America's best DANCE CREW! (even though they sure do talk a lot)
( I'D RATHER WATCH THIS THEN DANCING WITH THE STARS THEY DO EVEN MORE TALKING)
Why can't they just dance?? No talking, just dance throw up score cards then moving along...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.........

HELL'S KITCHEN!!!

I love it when i can watch Hell's Kitchen AND Top Chef! Makes me happy. I should have been a professional chef. Or a meteorologist, or maybe both!

I could give a weather forecast while cooking. IT'S POSSIBLE. Then be a comedian on the side.

Yes there is what should have been!!

American Idol's on too, but i like watching the auditions then after they do the group thing i don't watch it really until it's like the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment