Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tyler's Birthday over

It's over! Another year come and gone. Tyler really racked up. I remember when i had birthday parties i always got gifts. Now a days people put money in a card. It's hard to buy something for a kid because kids have everything they want.
He ended up with over $300. More then what i have right now!

He got a new cell phone from us. And a game.

It was fun, we had bowling Sat. afternoon. Then the small crowd that came home with us went to the movies. We saw MALL COP, their coice. Then Rock Band all night wich i got in on that action. No one can beat me at ANYTHING....of course. Even singing.
My brother tried and tried and never could.

We took my brother home Monday afternoon, I was off work, then Me, Tabatha, and Tyler got home a little after 2 and we all laid out. Me on the couch, tab in the recliner and Tyler on his bed. We didn't do ANYTHING the rest of the day!

But Tyler had fun and Tab stayed happy and I stayed calm so it was a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment