Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finger nail polish

Okay, me and tab were catching up on season 3 of the L Word last night and something caught my attention. She was painting her nails and when she shook the polish it didn't make a noise. Which to me is odd because when i paint my toe-nails or fingernails (rarely) i always hear the clicking sound. I like the clicking sound. So then i was wondering....what is the point of the little balls in the bottle? I guess it's for mixing the color better but if you shake it hard enough it shouldn't matter. I wonder if it's only a certain type of polish. I always used crazy colors, never dull. So i wonder if it has to do with the color? I don't know something useless that just made me think... but not for to long L Word was on.

Also if you are in the LGBT community the L Word is a really good series I think. I like it a lot. More for the women. It's mostly about bi and lesbian women.

No comments:

Post a Comment